The Victoria Market occupies the former Booth of the Circle of Friendship. It is a structure covered with zinc roof that was built on the Paseo de la Victoria as a booth for members of the Circle of Friendship.
It dates from 1877 and was the oldest stand at the Cordoba Fair, which was held in the Gardens of La Victoria until 1994 and then moved to its current location, El Arenal.
The slab was made by the Sevillian foundry La Catalana. It lacks walls, which were recreated by tarpaulins, as is usually the case in this type of equipment.
In 1918 a factory workforce of a plant designed by the architect Adolfo Castiñeyra, of pseudomudéjar style was added.
Its originality and history make it one of the essential places to visit in Cordoba.